? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

That ladies and gents is the unknown forum.Unknown for the reason that we were unable to find a cool title like most of the titles u find on the internet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introdusing your self!!!

Go down 
+3
[MOD]Zephyrous
[MOD]Raven
[AD]Chaos (R)
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[AD]Chaos (R)
Admin
[AD]Chaos (R)

Introdusing your self!!! Empty
PostSubject: Introdusing your self!!!   Introdusing your self!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:15 pm

Well everyone im Skevos a lot of u know me from kalymnos.
im currently a university student in Liverpool England.

c u all in the forum!!!

laters
Back to top Go down
https://kalymnos.forumotion.com
[MOD]Raven

[MOD]Raven

PostSubject: Re: Introdusing your self!!!   Introdusing your self!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:29 pm

Hello am a 21 years old guy named John from Athens of Greece basically am just 1 crazy old dude like the many in the world and i just sign in by a friend of mine .... i was lived in kalymnos for almost 6months and i wont it to say that is was beautiful ... is nice .... very nice .... u should visited some time if u have time and cash in ur pocket...Well that is all about me i wont to learn from new members .... cause i like to meet new ppl from the world ... Smile bbz and cu in this site Smile)))
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Zephyrous

[MOD]Zephyrous

PostSubject: Re: Introdusing your self!!!   Introdusing your self!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:31 pm

And here I am too.Hi everubody my name is George a.k.a Zephyrous or Zeph as my mates like to call me Razz

For the time being I'm working,waitting to join the army and later move in Athens for work.

Well that's all for me.Can't wait to meet ya in the forum.
Chreers!
Back to top Go down
[MOD]billylis

[MOD]billylis

PostSubject: Re: Introdusing your self!!!   Introdusing your self!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 8:10 pm

Hi i am Vasilis 22 years old from Kalymnos and i am student in Romania!!!
Cyou around....bb
Back to top Go down
xasma

PostSubject: Re: Introdusing your self!!!   Introdusing your self!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:59 pm

hi i am skevos kai eimai kalla eseis pali oxi re mks pos thn exete dei? na sas po sta agglika mono milate? palio psonares? eleos!!!!!!!
tespa katse na to pekso eksipnos kai ego.....

hi i am skevos 17 years old from kalimnos ...... you should not register to this forum ...... KaLymNoS FuN sucks please register to Ρουφα το τρομπονι φορουμ

(topikistes opos kai oi parapano posters tha banizontai!@

thankssssssssss
Back to top Go down
[AD]Chaos (R)
Admin
[AD]Chaos (R)

PostSubject: Re: Introdusing your self!!!   Introdusing your self!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 4:08 am

koita skeuaki den exw kanena provlima na miliseis kai gia to diko sou forum!! an nomizeis omws oti eir8es edw gia na ksemalakisteis opws kaneis panta eisai gelasmenos pitsirika!!!
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Zephyrous

[MOD]Zephyrous

PostSubject: Re: Introdusing your self!!!   Introdusing your self!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 1:33 pm

Kai vlepeis o Chaos einai etoimos me ta opla Razz
Back to top Go down
xasma

PostSubject: Re: Introdusing your self!!!   Introdusing your self!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 2:23 pm

lol ti edo rixnete kai ban? exete kai kanones..... signomh admin poy prosevala to forum soy! lol
kai sto kato kato ama ksemalakisto ti thakneis???????????
Back to top Go down
[AD]Chaos (R)
Admin
[AD]Chaos (R)

PostSubject: Re: Introdusing your self!!!   Introdusing your self!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 3:37 pm

nai skeuako yparxoun kapoioi kanones pou amfivalw an tous prosekses!!!

koita edw eimaste gia na ginonte filies na enimerwnoume osous 8eloun na ma8oun gia tin kalymno. koita egw 8a se proidopoiisw 1 fora grapse oti 8eleis apla min vrizeis kai min kakologeis to forum. exeis kapoia idea gia na kaluterepsoume to forum pigaine sta suggestions kai kane tin post kanena provlima na syzitisw me olous sas gia allages!!!

elpizw na akougome logikos!!!
Back to top Go down
[AD]Rom

[AD]Rom

PostSubject: Re: Introdusing your self!!!   Introdusing your self!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:39 pm

maista kalo to forum kollite ante na parei ta panw tous syntoma kai na to gemisoume me post k themata good job.

a nai ksexasa na sustithw lewnidas legomai gnwstos ws leo Razz
apo athina eimai liverpool spoudazw san ton kammeno ton skeuo....( chaos )( me 1 xrono adeia gia thn wra ) endiaferonata : pc, tainies, amaxia, gomenes oti endiaferei ta paidakia tis ilikias mou Very Happy

nice forum mate i wish u to be filled with new posts soon!

i forgot to introduce my self i am leonidas knows to all as leo Smile
i come from Athens i study Liverpool as my brain damaged friend skeuos ( chaos ) with one year vacation for the time being ) interests pc movies cars women all the things that the kids of my age look up to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irenes

irenes

PostSubject: Re: Introdusing your self!!!   Introdusing your self!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 1:46 am

hello! mias kai arxizoume na sistinomaste.... eimai i eirini, meno monima athina alla eimai apo tin kalymno fysika!!!! spoudazo athina kai kathe kalokairi tha me breite stin pothia lol!
Back to top Go down
[AD]Chaos (R)
Admin
[AD]Chaos (R)

PostSubject: Re: Introdusing your self!!!   Introdusing your self!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:52 pm

wellcome irene stin parea mas kai oloi sas !!! have fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introdusing your self!!!   Introdusing your self!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introdusing your self!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :: General :: Lounge-
Jump to: