? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

That ladies and gents is the unknown forum.Unknown for the reason that we were unable to find a cool title like most of the titles u find on the internet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

about the suggestions!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[AD]Chaos (R)
Admin
[AD]Chaos (R)

about the suggestions!! Empty
PostSubject: about the suggestions!!   about the suggestions!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:11 am

Everyone all i have to say is feel free to make any suggestion about the forum!!
how it will work??

well we will make poles and ppl will vote if they like or not the suggestions u make!!!

Last edited by [AD]Chaos (R) on Thu May 01, 2008 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kalymnos.forumotion.com
[MOD]Zephyrous

[MOD]Zephyrous

PostSubject: Re: about the suggestions!!   about the suggestions!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:51 pm

Well this is a forum for Kalymnos right?So...where is the the topic about the ghost stories and stuff????I meen everyone of must have heard a weird story from his/hers grandparents or experinced one himself.Besides all that Kalymnos was the island dedicated to god Dionysus.So i believe a topic like that is a must.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
[AD]Chaos (R)
Admin
[AD]Chaos (R)

PostSubject: Re: about the suggestions!!   about the suggestions!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 8:17 pm

koita zeph den nomizw oti xreiazete kainouria katigoria gia auta mporei kalista na ginei kapoio post sto talk about kalymnos!!!
ekei mporeis na valeis oti afora tin kalymno!!!
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Zephyrous

[MOD]Zephyrous

PostSubject: Re: about the suggestions!!   about the suggestions!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 8:37 pm

Xm... nai ontws kalh idea

S agapw!
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Raven

[MOD]Raven

PostSubject: Re: about the suggestions!!   about the suggestions!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:58 pm

ELEOS .... TELOS ....

Erxetai new quote about suggestion Chaos is huge be carefull Wink
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Raven

[MOD]Raven

PostSubject: Re: about the suggestions!!   about the suggestions!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:58 pm

Proeidopisi: Akoulouthoun suggestions gia to forum....episis ta suggestions tha kikloforisoun kai sta agglika....

Loipon afou eimai kai melos kai mod xD se afto to forum kai mias Chaos mou eipes na ta valo edo afto tha kano genikos gia olo to forum opote etoimasou einai megalo xero pos to evales extes mesa alla mias kai to eida den peirazei na kanoume kamia suggestion esto kai an eimaste mirkoulides akoma stous arithous melwn. Loipon arxizo tpt na fate gt tha argisei na teliwsei....
Kataraxas as arxiso apo tin emfanisi tou site Smile mia xara einai orea xromata kai ta loipa se afto mia xara .... Omos tha prepei na sas po gia tin kendriki selida mas opou tha exigoume tin einai to forum afto ti mporei na kanei kaneis mesa se afto kai ta loipa....gia paradeigma www.cosmosl2.com (kedriki selida mono) to periexomeno vevaia tha einai teliws diaforetiko opos tha exei latest news of kalymnos (I kai ta dika mas oso afora gia to forum) or the world or both ... xD will have a standard opening index (mikro) gia to forum episis tha exei posa meli einai online posoi se chat sto forum posoi mod/admin tha einai mesa kai ta loipa....(megala pragmata skeftomai alla etc eimai ego Razz) ....
Meta afto pu exei simasia einai pos me ton kairo an o skevos thelei na tin kratisei (soz man den to lew gia na thimoseis gia plaka einai alla pote den xereis) tha prepei na provlexei pos tha exoume meloi pou kapoioi kai isos arketoi na min einai apo gr na einai apo allou... xD gia afto pisteuo pos tha prepei na exoume ena forum sta agglika kai ena sta ellinika tora pos tha ginei afto xoris na kourasei ta meli mas idea den exo alla kati tha skefto… isos an paroume kamia idea apo alla sites opos edo (oi typades exoun kanei poloi kaloi douleia me to site tous gia afto mou aresei)....www.cosmosl2.com/forum/...opoios thelei na parei mia geusi na mpei variemai na exigo (megali sizitisi) .... alla afto einai gia pio meta otan tha doume pos exoume arketa meloi pou na einai apo alloi xora ektos gr...gia tora proteino oloi agglika strict (apo mods/admin toulaxiston sigoura ... Chaos na vgaleis sto news and announcements p na to exeigi ty u) Afta paides...den exo tpt allo na sas po gia afto .... an einai kai skefto kati allo ... kapoia mera tha to po ... elpizo oi idees na einai ok... ante ta leme ... perimeno ediposeis... cyu! ! !

Dikos sas,
[MOD]Raven

Warning: Is going to be followed suggestion to make our forum better ... also suggestions will be also in english....

Well since i am a member and a MOD xD in this forum plus Chaos u told me to put my suggestions here for the forum so get prepared urself cause is very long trully long....i know that u start the forum yeasterady but since i see it we aint might to make some suggestions even if we dont have many ppl too..So i will get started i reccomend to eat something cause is looooong
At first lets start with the appearnce of the forum Smile well i love it in that we are good Smile....But i have to tell u about our home page in which we will explain what is this forum what a person can do and staff for example see www.cosmosl2.com (only the home page) the content of the page will change to apropriate for example it will have latest news of kalymnos (or ours as far concernes the forum) or the world or both xD we will have a standard opening index (small) for the forum also we will appear there how many member we have online how many mod/admin online also who many on chat and goes on ... Very Happy (i thing huge staff what dont fit with this forum cause he start running just yeasterday but if it is do something do it right Razz )...
Then now what it matters is that in time if Skevos=Admin=
Chaos maybe would like to hold on the forum ... (soz man i aint telling this to get upset or anything but u aint know what will happen) he will have to predict that ppl will come and may all not to be from Greece ... so for that i believe we have to have a forum that is going to be in English and one to be in Greece now how that will be managed without tired the members is a difficut issue what i will think about it ... maybe if we take an idea from other sites like this one (this guys has done a great work with their sites that is why i love it so much) if someont wont to take a taste go to this page cause am bored to explain it (long talk) Razz
---> www.cosmosl2.com/forum/ ..... but this is when we will see that many ppl is not from gr ..... for now i reccomend strongly to ALL talk english (From Mod/Admin is sure ... Chaos someone has to change everything is in Greek to English plzzz and make a tread in Announcements and News that explain why to talk english all)
Well that's was all guys i have nothing more to say about this if i thing more i will post it... i hope to u all that my ideas would be usefull... am waiting ur suggestion to my suggestions Razz cyu

Yours, [MOD]Raven
Back to top Go down
[MOD]billylis

[MOD]billylis

PostSubject: Re: about the suggestions!!   about the suggestions!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:29 am

Chaos an ginetai kane ipoxreotiko na siblironoun ta kainourgia meli toulaxiston to location!!!Afto diefkolinei tin epikoinonia mas mesa sto forum!
Back to top Go down
[AD]Chaos (R)
Admin
[AD]Chaos (R)

PostSubject: Re: about the suggestions!!   about the suggestions!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:52 pm

katarxin raven kales i idees sou alla nomizw ligo polu i arxiki page den kserw na doume kai ti 8a poun kai oi alloi.
meta billylis den mporw na ypwxrewsw ton kosmo na vazei location kai tetoia me to kairo 8a to kanoun kai monoi tous mporei na min kseroun!!!
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Raven

[MOD]Raven

PostSubject: Re: about the suggestions!!   about the suggestions!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 11:13 pm

okz np man...ennoeite pos den tha valoume etc tha apofasisoume oloi kai tha ta valoume...oso gia tis idees mou merikes einai kapos proxorimenes alla den kanei kako na xeroume pou patame afta...kai vasika Chaos anoixe e-mail Very Happy lol... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about the suggestions!!   about the suggestions!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about the suggestions!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :: Suggestions-
Jump to: